Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Joseph Rajkumar <ra...@telocity.com> on 2002/02/13 21:19:40 UTC

Re: Installing Cocoon 2.0.1 on Tomcat-Standalone 4.0.2 with JDK1.3.1_02 and Windows 2K Pro

Hi
	This problem has been posted by me and many
others on this mailing list. Depends on what you wish to
do.
	If you want to get TC+Cocoon to work, go to
version TC-4.0.1 and Cocoon-2.0.1 with everything else
as you have it. Then you will be fine.

Regards
Joseph Rajkumar