Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by peter lin <pe...@labs.gte.com> on 2002/04/17 20:13:25 UTC

JSP tag limit on solaris with jdk1.4

I recently discovered that JSP Tags on Solaris 8 with jdk1.4 has a tag
limit of 50. In case others encounter this bug, it's specific to 1.4 and
isn't present with jdk1.3.1 or jdk1.4 for windows.

peter

DB tags dealing with an empty result set...(sql printed as html)

Posted by Rajesh Kalluri manduca <ra...@manduca.com>.
Hi All,

My jsp using dbtags is printing out the sql query on to the browser as html
when my result set is null, i have attempted to deal with ti  in the
following way with no use:

<sql:preparedStatement id="stmt4" conn="conn1">
  <sql:query>
    select id, url, title from view_daily_content where
ARTICLETYPE='AVANCES' and CHANNEL='CARACAS'
  </sql:query>
  <sql:resultSet id="rset4">

  <sql:wasNotEmpty>
           <input type="checkbox" name="noticia" value="<sql:getColumn
position="1"/>">
position="3"/></a>
  </sql:wasNotEmpty>
  </sql:resultSet>
    <sql:wasEmpty><b><i>No Artciles published in this category
yet</i></b></sql:wasEmpty>
</sql:preparedStatement>

This is the html output

select id, url, title from view_daily_content where ARTICLETYPE='AVANCES'
and CHANNEL='CARACAS' No Artciles published in this category yet

Did any oen deal with this issue before.

Thanks a lot.

Rajesh