Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "NHSoft.YHW" <nh...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/07 17:04:03 UTC

Re: Modal window not appearing in IE

We had a similar problem about modelWindow, Firefox/Opera/Google browser all
worked fine, but IE did not show modelwindow, by wicket debug, I found that
the server has send ajax modelwindow CDATA, the detail debug information is
in attachment.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22388985/wicket-debug-message-in-ie.txt
wicket-debug-message-in-ie.txt

i have try to wicket-1.3.x-20090303 night build, ModelWindow also did not
show in IE.

my site url : http://www.517wm.com/app/share
when click link(" 您当前所在的地标"), the modalwindow did not show but
firefox/Google Chrome works well.

can somebody help me?

Posted by "NHSoft.YHW" <nh...@gmail.com>.
first sorry for my poor english. it is really strange problem.

same modelwindow'panel used in two place, one works well for IE, but another
can not properly show modelwindow. after compare each other, i found that
only html template file is diffirent.

here is two html file, the one can not works:

        <wicket:extend>
                您现在可以标注或更改标注

                     您当前所在的地标
                。地标标注后,每次访问时地图可快速定位到最后标注的地标位置。
wicket:id="mwEditUserAddress"></div>
	   </wicket:extend>

another can works well.

<wicket:panel>
            <tbody><tr>
                            <tbody>

                                                &nbsp; # 编辑地址

color: rgb(136, 136, 136);">
                                                (纬度:29.885 经度:121.541)
wicket:id="mwEditGroupAddress">
</wicket:panle>

i do not know how to resolve the problem, Could someone give me some
suggestion about the problem.