Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com> on 2003/09/29 15:01:34 UTC

[deployer] FYI: fixed problem with duplicate deploy goals

A heads-up to anybody working on the o.a.g.k.d.DeploymentController.java:

I just checked in a fix for a problem I've encounted when implmenting
web-app deployments, the extract of the cvs commit message is as follows:

revision 1.2
date: 2003/09/29 13:03:00;  author: janb;  state: Exp;  lines: +13 -3
Fixed problem whereby if a url could not be deployed because there was
no deployer for it,
another duplicate deploy goal would be added for it next time the
scanner ran.

regards,
Jan