Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/07/03 11:16:31 UTC

[Orchestra + Facelets] dynaForm (was: Re: MyFaces-1.2.3 + Myfaces-orchestra : dynaForm tag not rendered)

Hi,

not sure if the orchestra lib has facelets support out of the box.
Otherwise you need to write your own tag-lib file. Not that hard.

I am sure it works with facelets, since afaik mario/simon are doing facelets.

-Matthias

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Edmond M.
<ed...@uclouvain.be> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> I've trying to use MyFaces-1.2.3 , Myfaces-orchestra , spring-2.5.4,
> Facelets 1.1.14, tomcat-6.0.16 in my application. "od:dynaForm" is not
> running; the tag is not rendered. It might have to do with a misconfigured
> "web.xml" file. Has any one succeeded using these libraries ? I'd
> appreciated if I got a copy of his web.xml file. Here are the versions I'm
> using :
>
> myfaces-1.2.3
> springframework 2.5.4
> openJPA 1.1.0
> facelets 1.1.14
> trinidad-1.2.8
> myfaces-orchestra-core15-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
> myfaces-orchestra-core-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
> myfaces-orchestra-sandbox-1.0.a-SNAPSHOT.jar
> tomahawk-1.1.7-SNAPSHOT.jar (needed for JSCookmenu); by the way, I'm
> wondering whether there a drop-down menu compent in Trinidad.

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org