Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Jonathan Carlson <Jo...@katun.com> on 2005/12/22 22:35:39 UTC

Somewhat related...

FYI - I just noticed that Thomas Mueller of HypersonicSQL fame has just
released a brand new Java RDBMS that has a cost-based optimizer,
clustering, and lots of other high-end features in a small footprint
(less than 1MB).  Not that we really need another Java DB, but Thomas
seems to have a way of writing tight, compact code that really impresses
me.  Personally, I find it hard not to be excited about this one.

Check out the features here:
http://www.h2database.com/html/features.html

- Jonathan

the system manager.

Katun Corporation -- www.katun.com

Re: Somewhat related...

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Hi Jonathan,

Thanx for the info, it's already on the todo list :)

Mvgr,
Martin