Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Renato Eschini <r....@inera.it> on 2004/07/09 00:48:00 UTC

Http session

Hello to all,
I'm new to this ml, I have a little question: I want to develope a w-s with
axis framework, deployed under tomcat 5.X, for example I want make an rpc-
call to a webservice and retrive the number of time that this webservice was
invoked from this client:can I use http-session in the same way of servlet
and jsp? In which way can I do this? Can you explain the step from generate
wsdl to generate java and how can I use http-session?

thanks all

Ciao e buon lavoro,
  Renato
----