Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Alexei Sosin <al...@compatibl.com> on 2009/11/20 09:44:54 UTC

dotnet client sources vs. compiled dll

Hi everyone.

I recently downloaded a windows C++ broker and dotnet client libs, to try QPID out.
Everything seems to work, but when I tried to obtain C# sources for client lib, it turned out that the sources available for download have a lot of differences from compiled dll (qpid.client.dll) For instance, in dll there are namespaces like "org.apache.qpid.client" while in the sources "Apache.Qpid.Client", moreover classes are not the same..

So where do I get Dotnet client sources, preferably compilable and working?

Thanks.

--Alexei
   yahoo: alexei.sosin
   mts: 6021715

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: dotnet client sources vs. compiled dll

Posted by Alexei Sosin <al...@compatibl.com>.
Thanks, I figured it out. By the way, tar archives contain corrupted .sln files.
However, when I downloaded from svn everything worked fine, I am able to launch and debug now.

I already found and fixed a bug with indefinite wait loop in org.apache.qpid.client.Client.close() method.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.