Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gerry Kaplan <gk...@kaplansoftware.com> on 2005/10/05 05:21:05 UTC

Cforms - Cancel + Required Field Processing

If you create a form that has a cancel button as well as some required
fields, how do you handle the cancel request? It seems that I can't exit
unless the required fields are filled-in, even if I want to cancel. What's
the prescribed way of dealing with this situation?

Thanks.

RE: Cforms - Cancel + Required Field Processing

Posted by Gerry Kaplan <gk...@kaplansoftware.com>.
Thanks much!

> If you create a form that has a cancel button as well as some required
> fields, how do you handle the cancel request? It seems that I can't
> exit unless the required fields are filled-in, even if I want to
> cancel. What's the prescribed way of dealing with this situation?
>
> Thanks.

<fd:submit id="cancel" validate="false">
</fd:submit>

Re: Cforms - Cancel + Required Field Processing

Posted by Jason Johnston <co...@lojjic.net>.