Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Jessy Ping <te...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/25 08:31:24 UTC

Flink 1.17 upgrade issue when using azure storage account for checkpoints/savepoints

Hi Team.

The application failed to start after upgrading from Flink 1.16.1 to 1.17.0
in both kubernetes and docker.

I didn't make any changes in flink configurations related to savepoints and
checkpoints.

Root cause:  Caused by: java.util.concurrent.CompletionException:
java.lang.RuntimeException:  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class
org.apache.hadoop.security.JniBasedUnixGroupsMappingWithFallback not found

Please find the attachment for the complete error trace.

Are there any breaking changes in Flink 1.17.0 in terms of azure file
system?.

Thank you
Jessy

Re: Flink 1.17 upgrade issue when using azure storage account for checkpoints/savepoints

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This is tracked under https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-31612 and
a fix has been merged and will be made available when the first patch
version for Flink 1.16.1 will be released.

Best regards,

Martijn

Posted by "ChangZhuo Chen (陳昌倬)" <cz...@czchen.org>.