Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by ymaraner <tp...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/22 17:36:28 UTC

Re: Intermittant javax.naming.NamingException: Not remotable

Nobody else has seen a remotable object JNDI lookup fail with a "Not
remotable" error message?

I assume that people are assuming that the object is, in fact, not
remotable; however, the same remote business interface lookup, called from
the same code path against the same server with the same deployed
applications, succeeds most of the time.

It seems to be when the server is extremely loaded, possibly with excessive
restful web service calls coming in and accessing other EJBs via injection,
that might trigger this behavior.

-----
- Tim

Re: Intermittant javax.naming.NamingException: Not remotable

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tim

No need to post it 4 times.

If you dont get answers either nobody knows or you didnt give enough
details to ring a bell.

Is it on trunk? Is it with an ear?...

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Tim,