Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Allen George <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/04 01:54:13 UTC

Re: How do I test code-generation?

Thanks! - took me a bit of time because it'd been a while since I used
any of the auto* tools, but I got it to work. If anyone's reading this
in the future, I had to modify (at minimum):

configure.ac
lib/Makefile.am
test/Makefile.am

plus the Makefile.am files in my language subdir (in both lib and test).

Terminal Musings: http://www.allengeorge.com/
Raft in Java: https://github.com/allengeorge/libraft/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/allenageorge/