Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by "1one.w01f" <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/08 23:46:10 UTC

Re: SCM Host Setup - req.user always None?

I finally figured out what's the problem. It turns out to be our
self-signed certificate that caused the error.

Thanks,
-1one.w01f

Re: SCM Host Setup - req.user always None?

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
On 12/08/2015 05:46 PM, 1one.w01f wrote:
> I finally figured out what's the problem. It turns out to be our
> self-signed certificate that caused the error.
>
> Thanks,
> -1one.w01f

Glad to hear you got it going!  Was it in the ALLURA_AUTH_URL and
ALLURA_PERM_URL config options?  We should probably update the
documentation about "use https if possible" then.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal