Posted to api@directory.apache.org by Muralidhar Yaragalla <ya...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/23 19:47:31 UTC

RE: Where can I get IntialContextFactory?

Sure. Even when I asked the question I tried to be but I don’t know where it
went wrong. Instead of messing when the mail is not understood, asking for
more clarification on the point what you did not understand would be the
best way of dealing with this kind of situations.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org>.
On 3/23/10 7:47 PM, Muralidhar Yaragalla wrote:
> Sure. Even when I asked the question I tried to be but I don’t know where it
> went wrong. Instead of messing when the mail is not understood, asking for
> more clarification on the point what you did not understand would be the
> best way of dealing with this kind of situations.

Absolutely. And I'm sorry for that.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.nextury.com