Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Denise DelleFemine <de...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2021/02/12 14:30:53 UTC

Headers/Footers

Hello,
We have been using your software for years now and really enjoy it!
But, I have been spendings endless days and time trying to figure out the Headers/Footers link. We never had an issue before. I’ve read all the community help links and it still is being blocked to edit and save the information. We have OpenOffice 4.1.8 and can not download the new version 4.1.9 either?
Please email me at tonydee8669@comcast.net or call 724-640-0774.
Thank you,
Denise DelleFemine

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Headers/Footers

Posted by Dick Groskamp <di...@apache.org>.

On 2021/02/12 14:30:53, Denise DelleFemine <de...@icloud.com.INVALID> wrote:
> Hello,
> We have been using your software for years now and really enjoy it!
> But, I have been spendings endless days and time trying to figure out the Headers/Footers link. We never had an issue before. I’ve read all the community help links and it still is being blocked to edit and save the information. We have OpenOffice 4.1.8 and can not download the new version 4.1.9 either?
> Please email me at tonydee8669@comcast.net or call 724-640-0774.
> Thank you,
> Denise DelleFemine
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Denise,
sorry to hear it ain't working anymore.

To correctly identify what is going wrong we should need the original file to assess what exactly is going wrong.
(Make sure you remove any confidential information)
We also need a good description of what doesn't work anymore, but used to work.

Best to ask your question/problem on https://forum.openoffice.org/en because this list strips attachments. On the forum you can attach .odt files up to 128Kb. Some of the volunteers there are real magicians with textfiles.

You should be able to download 4.1.9 from here: https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html