Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andy Stevens <in...@googlemail.com> on 2011/06/15 10:42:14 UTC

Patch list reminders

Hi,

Is it just me, or have there been no "Subscription:
COCOON-open-with-patch" emails from JIRA since the middle of February?
 Has something gone wrong with the link?

Andy
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net/

Re: Patch list reminders

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Simone Tripodi wrote:

> can you give more hints how to do it? It was indeed a nice service, if
> I have enough karma I can take care of it.
> Just let me know, many thanks in advance!

The discussion referred to below is at
https://mail-search.apache.org/
On the cocoon-private list (so only PMC members).
Date: 16 Feb 2011 to 20 Feb 2011

There was also related discussion on the Infra mail lists
around that date, and on a previous occasion (we think April 2010).

Sorry, i do not know how other projects have re-instated
those notifications, or even if they have done so.

-David

Re: Patch list reminders

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,
can you give more hints how to do it? It was indeed a nice service, if
I have enough karma I can take care of it.
Just let me know, many thanks in advance!
have a nice day, all the best,
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Patch list reminders