Posted to users@solr.apache.org by "Christine Poerschke (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON)" <cp...@bloomberg.net> on 2023/05/12 11:10:51 UTC

[dev help wanted] upgrade Solr to use Lucene 9.6.0

Hi Everyone,

Apache Lucene 9.6.0 was recently released - would you be interested in contributing to update Solr to use it?

Please see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-16799 for details.

Thanks,
Christine

Re: [dev help wanted] upgrade Solr to use Lucene 9.6.0

Posted by Alex Deparvu <st...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I have a candidate PR ready for review if anyone is interested in taking a
look.
Jira is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-16799

Thanks!
Alex