Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net> on 2007/10/18 03:06:49 UTC

Mirrored Queues

Hi-

First off, Nice new feature!

After doing a bit of digging into the schema, I came up with the
right formulation to get the mirrored queues working with the prefix/
postfix.  I have updated the wiki with a little more specific example.

My question is: this seems like all or nothing?  Is there any way to
only mirror some queues?

Thanks.

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I see this as coming down to mutual respect. I want to respect the
others I communicate with enough to tell them my truth without
reservation and I want to respect them enough to listen to their
truth. I want to respect their good intentions enough to believe that
we can work past our disagreements."

     -- Kent Beck, 2006