Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2015/03/06 10:27:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Board Report March

Hi all,

Here is the board report I would send if there are no objections. If you have any feedback please respond till March 10th.

Best Regards,
Christian

Report from the Apache Olingo project [Christian Amend]

Apache Olingo is a Java and JavaScript library that implements the Open
Data Protocol (OData). Apache Olingo serves client and server aspects of
OData. It currently supports OData 2.0 and OData 4.0 (beta). The latter is the OASIS version of the protocol: OASIS Open Data Protocol (OData) TC.

## Activity:
The Olingo project shows great activity regarding issue solving and discussions on our mailing lists. We continue to implement the V4 Oasis specification of OData and hope to produce a first stable release soon.

We used the new reporter tool to generate this report and it has helped us tremendously.

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## PMC/Committership changes:
 - Currently 23 committers and 12 PMC members in the project.
 - Christian Holzer was added as a committer on Thu Feb 26 2015
 - Last PMC addition was Sven Kobler-Morris at Tue Oct 21 2014

## Releases:
- (Java) V4 4.0.0-beta-02 was released on Thu Jan 29 2015
 - V2 2.0.2 was released on Fri Jan 30 2015
 - V2 2.0.3 was released on Thu Mar 05 2015

## Mailing list activity:
- dev@olingo.apache.org: 59 subscribers (down -3 in the last 3 months):
    716 emails sent to list (723 in previous quarter)
 - user@olingo.apache.org: 81 subscribers (up 6 in the last 3 months):
    172 emails sent to list (275 in previous quarter)

## JIRA activity:

RE: [DISCUSS] Board Report March

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi,

as there has been no -1 I will send the Report to the board.

Best Regards,
Christian

On 06/03/2015 10:27, Amend, Christian wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here is the board report I would send if there are no objections. If you have any feedback please respond till March 10th.

+1
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò