Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Krzysztof Chmielewski <kr...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/07 08:54:50 UTC

Pull Request for FLINK-30927

Hi community,
on Monday Feb 6th, one of my PR was merged to flink master [1]. Shortly
after that, one of the community members reported an issue that was caused
by my change [2] (please see ticket description and comments for details).

After short time I've created a PR with fix for that reported issue [3].
This email intention is to give you a heads up in case you would encounter
[2] and letting you know that the fix is already provided and waiting for
review. If someone could do a review I would appreciate it [3].

Thanks,
Krzysztof Chmielewski

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/21393
[3] https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/21871