Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2008/07/31 18:59:59 UTC

Integration tests in 0.14 branch

Are the tests in
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nmaven/branches/NMAVEN_0.14/integration-tests/tests
up to date?

I get

8/18 passed
Failed tests: [it0002, it0003, it0004, it0005, it0010, it0011, it0018,
it0019, it0028, it0029]

Re: Integration tests in 0.14 branch

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
I have the same problem, using toolchains.xml as defined here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVEN/Toolchains?focusedCommentId=74186874#comment-74186874

I haven't applied a the patch yet, but maybe this was the problem Bong
reported? [1]

Cheers,
Brett

[1] http://markmail.org/message/mdsez6jkwm2j6vod