Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Philippe Vijghen <Ph...@forem.be> on 2000/02/03 15:37:19 UTC

creating Xalan extensions

I am considering to add a few convenient encoding/escaping
tags to XSLT, for example for "URLEncoding a string" or for
"formatting a date".

I would like to know if anobody of you could gice me some
hints/pointers about documentation or samples to create
XSLT extensions tags using java?

I noticed the class "org.apache.xalan.xslt.extensions.Redirect".
It sounds quite flexible but this example actually does not make
any processing on "encapsulated content" to reformat it after
some escaping (such for reforamtting a date for example).

Thanks in advance for your help,

	Philippe