Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "A.H" <to...@yahoo.de> on 2009/09/28 15:30:45 UTC

wsgen and generateServerStubs

Hi,
i have the same problem like marco.
i m currently doing a servicemix project inw hich i had to generate
skeletons for couple of webservices i am using
url of the tutorial is here

http://servicemix.apache.org/orchestration-with-jsr181.html

i have following pom (only relevant part)

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.servicemix.tooling</groupId>
        <artifactId>xfire-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>${servicemix-version}</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <phase>generate-sources</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>wsgen</goal>
            </goals>
            <configuration>
              <generateServerStubs>false</generateServerStubs>
              <wsdls>
                 <wsdl>src/main/resources/service.wsdl</wsdl>
                 <wsdl>src/main/resources/uszip.wsdl</wsdl>
                <wsdl>src/main/resources/LocalTime.wsdl</wsdl>
              </wsdls>

              <outputDirectory>target/generated-sources</outputDirectory>
              <profile>org.codehaus.xfire.jaxws.gen.JAXWSProfile</profile>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>

and i want to avoid the generation of skeleton stubs.....that's why i have
set the property
<generateServerStubs>false</generateServerStubs>

but it seems not to work.....

anyone could help me out?
thanks and regarfds

Re: wsgen and generateServerStubs

Posted by belabe <en...@gmail.com>.
Hello to all.
I am really new of ServiceMix... and maven!
I'm tring to follow the tutorials but I have some problem.
I tried to use de suggest but now i have this error:

Reason: POM 'org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin' not found in repository:
Unable
to download the artifact from any repository

What's can be the problem?
Thank you.
bela

Posted by "angel.ortiz" <ao...@gmail.com>.

Hi, I have used the method described by Jean-Baptiste.
It works fine. With this plug-in you can create all the beans, the interface
and the stub of your service.

Posted by Johan Edstrom <jo...@opennms.org>.
I can second that comment.

On Oct 6, 2009, at 9:03 PM, dbruley wrote:

> A.H wrote:
>>
>> The Problem is that i should use the servicemix-jsr181 component in
>> my
>> implementation und not the servicemix-cxf component.
>>

> From my understanding, the servicemix-jsr181 component has been
> deprecated
> and they are recommending CXF.  Is there a reason you need to use
> the jsr181
> component?
>
> We were deploying service assemblies that packaged a http-su and
> jsr181-su.
> We just finished converting these to be a cxf-bc and cxf-se
> combination.
> The conversion went well and we did not have to change any of our
> Java code
> as the JSR181 annotations are supported in the cxf-se component.  We
> replaced the xfire-maven-plugin with the cxf-codegen-plugin in our
> poms
> without issue as well.
>
> Not quite an answer to your question, but I thought I would share our
> understanding of the status of the jsr181 servicemix component
> before you
> invest too many resources into using it.

Johan Edstrom

joed@opennms.org

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Re: wsgen and generateServerStubs

Posted by dbruley <da...@corelinksolutions.com>.

Posted by "A.H" <to...@yahoo.de>.
hi,

i use apache maven 2.0.9 and servicemix 3.2.2

Please give any solution to resolve the Problem. This is how can i avoid the
generation of skeleton stubs.

Thanks

Posted by "A.H" <to...@yahoo.de>.

thank you very much for this Solution.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by "A.H" <to...@yahoo.de>.
Please help me. I want any solution for this problem
many Thanks