Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Prashanth Gujjeti <Pr...@transerainc.com> on 2006/02/07 07:40:22 UTC

[J2] No. of DB hits optimization

All,
  We have a light weight implementation of Jetspped2 M4 installed here.
While running load tests, the load on the DB seems to be pretty high. A
single login/logout to the portal makes about 250-300 SQL queries.

As far as our setup goes, we have an in-house Single Sign-On solution
which is integrated through SecurityValve/pipeline into the portal. We
have around 5 portlets deployed.

Any suggestions in minimizing the DB hits are highly appreciated.

Thanks much!

- Prashanth