Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by guobinchn <gu...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/05 11:24:21 UTC

proxy.config.dns.nameservers no effect

Today ,I get first official Traffic Server version 2.0.0.

When set proxy.config.dns.nameservers 192.168.1.1 and test ,
I capture packets found that  TS do not use 192.168.1.1 , but instead use
the  /etc/resolv.conf  of nameserver.

Please help me.
thanks.

Re: proxy.config.dns.nameservers no effect

Posted by guobinchn <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

    Only use the proxy.config.dns.nameservers in records.conf.
    Don't use /etc/resolv.conf.
    what to do ?

  Thanks.

Posted by Jason <ja...@gmail.com>.