Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org> on 2016/02/05 15:19:52 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Reijhanniel Jearl Campos

Hi all,

We are pleased to announce that Reijhanniel Jearl Campos (@devcsrj)
has accepted our invitation to become a jclouds committer.

Please, join us in congratulating Reijhanniel!

Welcome aboard!

The Apache jclouds team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome new committer Reijhanniel Jearl Campos

Posted by Reijhanniel Jearl Campos <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

Thanks for the welcome! Glad to be on board!

Posted by Andrew Phillips <an...@apache.org>.