Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rachana Ananthakrishnan <ra...@mcs.anl.gov> on 2007/06/07 03:54:13 UTC

Elements with restriction on anyType.

Hi,

Using Axis 1 trunk version and attempting to generates stubs for the
following elements, I end up with ElementA mapped to Java Object and a class
generated for ElementB. Is this the correct mapping ?  I was expecting a
class to be generated for ElementA that implements AnyContentType and
MixedContentType. Is this a bug in WSDL2Java ?

Thanks,
Rachana

 <!element name="ElementA">
    <complexType>