Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Merlin <pa...@nosphere.org> on 2008/04/06 00:33:50 UTC

A simple maven plugin for glassfish

Hi all,

I just released the 0.1 of asadmin-maven-plugin. It's a simple plugin that
wrap the glassfish asadmin command.

There's startup instruction and documentation there :
http://code.google.com/p/asadmin-maven-plugin/

I'm using it daily on *nixes, never tried it on windows but it should work.

Tell me what you think.

Paul

Re: A simple maven plugin for glassfish

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
I haven't given it a try yet, but I'm sure I will soon.

You should also "advertise" your new plugin on the Glassfish Users
list. I'm sure you'd find some new users there too. And in the future,
you should probably put [ANN] in the subject for emails like this (to
any list).

Wayne