Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by nj...@speakeasy.net on 2002/06/17 15:17:06 UTC

Embedded Tomcat and ?

Hi,
Sorry to post this again, it looks like I got buried in the shuffle. I'll make it brief this time: has anyone encountered any pitfalls with making the various types of <auth-method>s in <login-config> work, using Embedded Tomcat?  When I use BASIC or FORM with Embedded Tomcat, the browser behaves incorrectly.  However, the same .war file works fine in a normal Tomcat server installation.  Sorry to post again but I am on deadline and a little desperate :-)  Thanks!!!

-noah