Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2012/09/11 10:09:15 UTC

[ANN] New Committer: Antonio Sanso

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling
has asked Antonio Sanso to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Regards
Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: [ANN] New Committer: Antonio Sanso

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@adobe.com>.
Welcome and Congratulations !

Keep up the good work.

Regards
Felix

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>... The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Sling
> has asked Antonio Sanso to become a committer and we are pleased
> to announce that he has accepted....

Congrats, welcome Antonio!

-Bertrand

Re: [ANN] New Committer: Antonio Sanso

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi *,

thanks for welcoming me.

Giving a bit of introduction, I have been working for the last two years for  Adobe Systems in the Adobe CQ5 related space.
Hence my interest for Apache Sling.
I am also a committer and PPMC member for Apache Amber (incubator).
I am really looking forward to provide some valuable contribution to this project.
Thanks for giving me this chance.

Regards

Antonio