Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Mark Jones <Ma...@hotmail.com> on 2022/05/11 10:13:01 UTC

Native Guacamole Server Windows?

Hi

I was wondering if it is possible to compile Guacamole Server Windows using windows so that I have ability to host Guacamole natively on Windows rather than through a docker image.

I’m interested mainly the ability to connect to machines using VNC and RDP protocols.

I’m unsure if this has already been achieved somewhere and is so could point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Mark

Re: Native Guacamole Server Windows?

Posted by gabriel sztejnworcel <ga...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/ofiriluz/guacamole-server-windows
This is based on an old version, and I think it had some performance issues
on Windows. I suggest talking to the owner to understand the current state.

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.