Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Mark Nuttall <mn...@apache.org> on 2010/09/09 17:57:49 UTC

(Belated) welcome to Holly Cummins

Hello,
This is a belated welcome to Holly Cummins, who was voted in as a new
committer on June 11th. At that time Holly had provided patches in several
areas including ManifestHeaderProcessor, VersionRange handling and
BundleTrackerCustomizer. Her other contributions included the back end to
the 'Apache Aries GOAT' graphical tool and the 'wordassociation' sample. She
was also becoming a regular speaker on Apache Aries. I believe that Holly
now has, or will shortly have, all the permissions that she needs to
exercise her new commit rights: I expect she'll begin using them shortly.
Welcome again, Holly.

Regards,
Mark

Re: (Belated) welcome to Holly Cummins