Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Johnson, Eric" <Er...@iona.com> on 2008/05/29 20:08:49 UTC

Mozilla-based browsers

The wiki says that client-side JavaScript is supported in Mozilla-based
browsers. Does this include all browsers built using the Gecko engine
like Flock? or just Firefox, SeaMonkey, and Camino?

Is Safari supported?

Re: Mozilla-based browsers

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I've tested it in firefox. If these others support the relatively minimal
requirements, they should work, but I haven't tested them.