Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marko Asplund <ma...@ixonos.com> on 2007/12/10 08:38:15 UTC

[users@httpd] How to process SSI commands after mod_cache?

I'm using Apache 2.2 as caching reverse proxy for a Java application
running in Tomcat.
Apache talks to Tomcat using AJP and mod_cache is configured to cache
static and dynamic content generated by the application.
I'd like to be able to cache dynamic pages that include SSI commands in
a way that SSI commands would be cached inside page content instead of
SSI command results. For cached pages the SSI commands should be run
prior to returning the content to the user.

Can Apache be setup to work like this?

marko