Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu> on 2013/12/18 22:53:23 UTC

Proton 0.6 RC2

Hi Everyone,

I've just posted proton 0.6 RC2. The changes since RC1 are listed in the
attached file. Please check it out and let me know if you run into any
issues.

Sources are available here:

    http://people.apache.org/~rhs/qpid-proton-0.6rc2/

Java binaries are available here:

    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-070/

--Rafael

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
Yes, it's fixed on trunk.  Thanks!

-Ted

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Frank Quinn <fq...@nyx.com>.
Sounds great, thanks Rafael - that one had been annoying us :).

Cheers,
Frank

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Frank Quinn <fq...@nyx.com>.
Hi Rafael,

Could we get PROTON-420 in there too? I attached a patch to the ticket which fixes, it's just for compiler warning prevention when compiling against proton with strict flags.

Cheers,
Frank

You're right, the address accessor is supposed to block until the address
is available. It certainly looks like it's not doing that. I'll try to
reproduce locally or failing that produce a debugging patch for you to try
in your environment.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.

Re: Proton 0.6 RC2