Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/17 15:54:30 UTC

hudson idea

I noticed Uwe Schindler has a space in his checkout directory
(c:/users/Uwe Schindler/...)

This has found some bugs, in URL/URI handling in various places, but
these only get found when Uwe runs the tests.

So I am curious if perhaps Hudson should checkout Lucene/Solr to a
directory that contains a space, so that Uwe doesn't see any test
failures unique to him, and hopefully find these bugs quicker.

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com

Re: hudson idea