Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by "Markus.Mirsberger" <ma...@gmx.de> on 2014/01/10 10:55:31 UTC

Sorting of facets

Hi,

is ist possible to sort the facet results by other fields than the facet
field?

e.g. I have 3 int fields: directory, pages, links

Because I want all unique directories I have to use directory as the
facet.field parameter.
As far as I understand what I read I can now only sort the facet results
by the amount of appearances of each directory.

But the TOP directories in my use-case are those with most links and
most pages on it.

Is there a way to sort my facet results by another field or is it maybe
possible to have a group of facet fields which can be sorted by each
field inside the group?

Thanks in advance,
Markus