Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Davi Baldin Tavares <da...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/16 00:53:25 UTC

OAuth2 recommended bundles/features

Hi team,

My Karaf app is going to deploy a WebBundle for REST services been served by jersey and Jackson only.

Features installed along my bundle:

feature:install jetty
feature:install war

I would like to add Oauth2 and CORS support to connect with front-end app, so what do you recommend me with library should I start using (based on your Experience on Karaf).

Many thanks,

Davi.

Re: OAuth2 recommended bundles/features

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
I've used nimbus-jose-jwt which is quite handy:
https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.nimbusds/nimbus-jose-jwt

It doesn't ship any specific integration for jaxrs nor any other popular
backend framework, but on other hand doesn't hold you from implementing it.

I know CXF has its own integration with OAuth/JWT, from your information
I can not read if you rely on it or not.

Cheers,
Łukasz