Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org> on 2022/03/04 01:29:54 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 3.3.2 release

Hi All,

It gives me great pleasure to announce that the Apache Hadoop community has
voted to release Apache Hadoop 3.3.2.

This is the second stable release of Apache Hadoop 3.3 line. It contains
284 bug fixes, improvements and enhancements since 3.3.1.

Users are encouraged to read the overview of major changes [1] since 3.3.1.
For details of 284 bug fixes, improvements, and other enhancements since
the previous 3.3.1 release, please check release notes [2] and changelog
[3].

[1]: https://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.3.2/index.html
[2]:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.3.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/release/3.3.2/RELEASENOTES.3.3.2.html
[3]:
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r3.3.2/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-common/release/3.3.2/CHANGELOG.3.3.2.html

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to the release, and everyone in the
Apache Hadoop community! This release is a direct result of your great
contributions.

Many thanks to everyone who helped in this release process!

Many thanks to Viraj Jasani, Michael Stack, Masatake Iwasaki, Xiaoqiao He,
Mukund Madhav Thakur, Wei-Chiu Chuang, Steve Loughran, Akira Ajisaka and
other folks who helped for this release process.

Best Regards,
Chao

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Hadoop 3.3.2 release

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.
Hi Emil,

The Hadoop community decided that the aarch64 package is optional [1], and
the aarch64 package is not included in the 3.3.2 binary release.
By the way, we need to fix the download link.

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread/ghcgq5s745zs5cc84n4owfphf1h21zz2

Thanks
Akira

Posted by Emil Ejbyfeldt <ee...@liveintent.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Emil Ejbyfeldt <ee...@liveintent.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot for the tremendous work!

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.
Thanks Xiaoqiao! yes the change log name is incorrect - I only realized
that right before sending the announcement.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chao Sun <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xiaoqiao He <he...@apache.org>.