Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by ︶ㄣ溡簡~~ <37...@qq.com> on 2016/05/24 00:59:01 UTC

Re: If modelers design cubes,the steps of designing cube is less thanadmin's and don't contain advanced setting

Please do not forward the message to me, thank you.

  ------------------
  ------------------------------
 接口平台项目组-田伟
 电话:150 1410 4760
 外网邮箱:372861232@qq.com
 内网邮箱:tian.wei207@zte.com.cn
 QQ:   372861232
 ------------------------------

  From:  "杨海乐";<ya...@letv.com>;
 Date:  Mon, May 23, 2016 06:38 PM
 To:  "dev"<de...@kylin.apache.org>;

 Subject:  If modelers design cubes,the steps of designing cube is less thanadmin's and don't contain advanced setting

Hello all,
     If I login in kylin web server as an admin,I will see all steps about
designing a cube. But when logining in kylin web server as a modeler ,I find
that there is not advanced setting. only an admin can operates the step ? We
hope modeler also can operated advanced setting.

admin:
<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n4682/ADMIN.png>
modeler:
<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/n4682/modeler.jpg>

thanks

Re: If modelers design cubes,the steps of designing cube is less thanadmin's and don't contain advanced setting

Posted by 杨海乐 <ya...@letv.com>.
Thanks very much

Re: If modelers design cubes,the steps of designing cube is less thanadmin's and don't contain advanced setting

Posted by Jian Zhong <zh...@apache.org>.
jira created tracking this
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1731