Posted to scm@geronimo.apache.org by jd...@apache.org on 2008/04/23 21:03:44 UTC

svn commit: r651008 - /geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/NOTICE.txt

Author: jdillon
Date: Wed Apr 23 12:03:40 2008
New Revision: 651008

Log:
This notice states that dojo is included... which I don't get at all... can't find any reference to dojo in this archive

Removed:
    geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/NOTICE.txt

Re: svn commit: r651008 - /geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/NOTICE.txt

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 23, 2008, at 3:03 PM, jdillon@apache.org wrote:

> Author: jdillon
> Date: Wed Apr 23 12:03:40 2008
> New Revision: 651008

> Log:
> This notice states that dojo is included... which I don't get at
> all... can't find any reference to dojo in this archive
>
> Removed:
>    geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/mejb/geronimo-mejb/NOTICE.txt

I assume at one time mejb was directly including dojo. Agreed that
there's nothing requiring a Dojo acknowledgement in the notice file.

--kevan