Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by xianzheng <jo...@lgsolutions.com.au> on 2008/01/01 04:14:39 UTC

Possible bug of redeploying package

Hi,
I tried to hot deploy a jar package using command "openejb deploy A.jar". It
was successful.
Then I undeployed it using "openejb undeploy A.jar". It completed successful
too.

But, I then deployed it again using the same command "openejb deploy A.jar".
It says A.jar has already been deployed.
Is it a bug? or I did something incorrect?:) Please advise. Has anybody
experienced this before?

P.S. the A.jar under apps of openejb home has not been deleted after
undeployed, if I mannually delete the A.jar under $(openejb.home)/apps. I
can deploy it again successfully.

Joe

Re: Possible bug of redeploying package

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jan 2, 2008, at 12:03 PM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> Joe,
>
> This is definitely a bug.  Can you file a bug report in our JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB)?
>   This is one we will need to get fixed before the next release.

Filed  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-746

-David

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
Joe,

This is definitely a bug.  Can you file a bug report in our JIRA
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB)?  This is one we will
need to get fixed before the next release.

Thanks,

-dain