Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/11/04 17:11:52 UTC

inlining graduation subtasks ISIS-277, ISIS-278, ISIS-279 up into parent ISIS-276

Jeroen started the ball rolling on graduation activities and created an
umbrella issue (ISIS-276) and 3 subtasks.  I know it's a matter of taste
rather than anything else, but I've decided to close these three subtasks
into move their steps into the parent.  I'd rather do it this way because:

a. much of the donkey work will be done by Infra for these steps, and I
don't fancy having to link from the parent isis-276 to a child isis
subtask, and then over again to an infra JIRA ticket
b. there are some other steps that also need performing pertaining to PMC
chair duties
c. I'd like to have everything as a single issue to help improve
documentation for anyone who graduates after us.

Dan