Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/12/03 12:29:30 UTC

Statistics for board report, and review

Hi:

I have made a shot at the board report for Royale which is due next week
[1]. Improvements and corrections are most welcome.

In particular, I need someone to provide updated statistics on email list
and social media activity. @Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> , might
that be you?

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

1. https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Board-Report-2020-12

Re: Statistics for board report, and review

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
I should have been more clear. I have not touched the statistics area at
all; it is just as I inherited it from the previous report. I agree it
could be more clear.

AW: Statistics for board report, and review