Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by John Reinhardt <re...@one.net> on 1998/03/10 08:15:37 UTC

os-windows/1930: Related to PR1910 - Module Rewrite does not load

>Number:         1930
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Related to PR1910 - Module Rewrite does not load
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Using the LoadModule directive, you cannot get the ReWrite module to load.
Apache returns an error stating that the module cannot be found in file
XXX/ApacheModuleReWrite.DLL
>How-To-Repeat:
Easily.  Just try to load the module.
>Fix:
The module declaration in the source file mod_rewrite.c needs to change
from:
    module rewrite_module = {
to:
    module MODULE_VAR_EXPORT rewrite_module = {
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is missing.

I changed my copy and rebuilt the DLL and it loads and works fine