Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Albert <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2003/01/15 22:53:44 UTC

Turbine/Torque Performance

Hello,

I tried turbine & torque last month and get fascinated with it. now I'm
interested in using it as a framework for developing an OLTP application
because i'm so sure that the framework will save a lot of dev-time.
Is there anyone had already develop an OLTP app using turbine/torque that
handles about 200-1000 request/second? How's the application performance ? I
used turbine with tomcat 4.1.18 JDK1.4 edition but not yet tested it for
performance. any comments or suggestions? thanks