Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alen Ribic <al...@mweb.co.za> on 2003/06/20 10:15:29 UTC

Load file into bean property

Hello all

I haven't used file upload for Struts yet and wanted to find out how I would
allow
users to provide a file via form input.

When user uploads the file, the file should be stored as a property of my
ActionForm bean.
Is this an automised process when <html:file /> custom tag is used or do I
have to do additional work?

Thanks
--Alen

Re: Load file into bean property

Posted by Alen Ribic <al...@mweb.co.za>.
and besides setting enctype="multipart/form-data" :)
--Alen

Nested Tags -Monkey Tree White-space issue

Posted by Ashok Madhavan <as...@yahoo.com>.
hi All,

i am generating a tree based on the Monkey tree
pattern given out by Aaron.
It works fine. But the html page it churns out has
lots of white spaces. I would like not to have those
white spaces as my tree is quite big and it takes a
long time for the page to load. I am pre-compiling my
jsp pages. even then the speed is not that good.

what is the way to remove those spurious white spaces
in the monkey tree.

regards
ashok madhavan