Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 12:12:14 UTC

Re: Why does SerializableChecker throw WicketNotSerializableException on guice injected non Serializable class ?

did you mark it transient?

Posted by Joseph Pachod <jp...@thomas-daily.de>.
nino martinez wael wrote:
> did you mark it transient?

I didn't expect it to be necessary since the wicket guice proxy is still
serializable (in the way that it handles serialization of its own)

but could be done yes

best
joseph