Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2016/07/24 15:46:31 UTC

RE: [DISCUSS] HELP WANTED: Putting Help Wanted on OpenOffice.org

Recent discussions about help-wanted for Apache OpenOffice bring to mind that we have not taken advantage of this.

It is useful in that it provides a single item (could be on download page and other places) that expands into as mucy coverage as we are willing write items for.

Please take a look.  See what could be done with respect to Documentation and Guides, for example, as well as other activities that we rely on volunteers for.

 - Dennis