Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Vishal Santoshi <vi...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 16:42:56 UTC

Re: Important (proposed) CEP changes for Flink 1.5.

That should be fine by us. We do not plan to do a SP and restore on our
prod CEP pipe, when we move to 1.5 from 1.4. I do hope that all other pipes
will remain back ward compatible ( 1.4 to 1.5 ).

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <kk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vishal,

Yes these changes will only affect CEP.

Cheers,